Geographically Blocking Viewers
Each feed that comes into the Compass Application can have a geographical block applied so that it will not be viewable in select countries.
The first steps in setting up the geo blocking is to determine what type of blocking you requires, there are two main types of geoblocking lists, there is a white list and black list.
- white list will allow only these countries listed and block all others
- black list will block only the listed countries but allow all others.
Setting up the Geoblocknig list
1. navigate to the organisations in the settings
2. click on manage for the organisation that you looking for
3. click on the CONTENT RIGHTS tabs and select the collection that you want to adjust
4. expand the Geoblocking accordian
5. if you have not set any geo restrictions before then you are are able to select the type of geo restriction list that you want. Else this will be locked.
6. you are able to remove any countries from the list by clicking on remove next the to country in the list.
7. to add a country you are able to search from the drop down and then click on add.