Publisher Level Blocking
The rights for each feed of video is maintained through the Compass application, this is done by finding the provider in the list of organisations and selecting the publishers who should not have access to the feed.
- Click on the `Settings` at the bottom left of the side nav
- In the organisations list click `manage` on the provider of the feed
- Click on the `Content Rights` tab on the bottom
- Select the Collection to apply the rights to
- Using the search box on the right hand panel find the publisher you wish to block
- Click `Add` to block the selected publisher
If you wish to enable a feed for a publisher, the steps are similar in finding the provider organisation and the Collection to apply the rights to, the difference is that you will remove the publisher from the blocked list.