Oovvuu supports the Coalition For Better Ads Org to ensure we are inline with industry standards and we are respecting the user experience for our customers and also content providers.
Ad product rules Oovvuu recommends are below:
- Click-to-play by default (user initiated)
- Audio on by default
Pre Roll Positions:
- One pre roll position only
- Skippable ads must be 30 secs or less in duration
- Non-skippable ads must be 15 secs or less in duration
Mid Roll Positions: (applies to long form content only, content longer than 8 mins)
- Minimum two ads per mid-roll position/ad break.
- Skippable ads must be 60 secs or less in duration
- Non-skippable ads must be 30 secs or less in duration
Post Roll Positions:
- Post-rolls are optional and disabled by default, we can enable post-rolls on customer request.
- Same mid-roll duration restrictions above apply.
If a customer wishes to use a different ad config than the above, then let Oovvuu know.
Ad Exclusions are also applied to ensure ads do not contain nudity, adult services, racial intolerance, profanity, violence, Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, weapons, tobacco, firearms or ammunition and do not alter the publisher brand, or alter the page layout, navigation, design or content.
Buyers are prohibited from serving ads that fall into the following IAB categories:
IAB7-39 - Sexuality
IAB14 - Society
IAB15-1 - Astrology
IAB15-5 - Paranormal phenomena
IAB23 - Religion & spirituality
IAB25 - Nonstandard content
IAB26 - Illegal content
If customers would like to ensure certain competitors or advertisers do not run across their brands please send us the ad exclusion list you would like applied.